Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Having a mental klutz day

Have you ever had one of these? I just feel like I am running behind and scattered and just can't quite stay on top of things. I have quite a list, and needed to be available for Phil as he prepared for shows, and instead I am running around stomping out fires. *sigh* I can't stand the way this feels. I am not quite sure what to do about it, though. Making sure I always have a list helps a lot, but today it wasn't enough. Feeling tired doesn't help, but I shouldn't feel that way at 8 in the morning! I tried to get dressed and ready for my day, to do my routines, and still... I keep thinking there must be a reason, but I just don't know what it is.

Well, I certainly can't give up, so I'll just keep trying. I just wish I could find my calm and peace again.

No comments: